Paneer roll is one of the tasty and healthy snacks for your kids. Paneer roll is just chapati stuffed and rolled with paneer. We can also make the stuffing as preferred with other few items like broccoli or mixed veggies or mushroom. I am sure they will enjoy this paneer roll which is filled with nutrients.
Let’s make a yummy Paneer roll and make our kids enjoy the healthy foods.
- Shredded paneer 1 cup
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium sized onion
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- A pinch of garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise sauce
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- 4 chapati
- Tomato sauce
- For garnish - Chopped coriander leaves
Shred the paneer and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Add a pinch of garam masala and then finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Sauté it well and add the chopped onions.
- Cook it for 2 minutes in low flame and add all the spices mentioned.
- Add the shredded paneer and sauté it well.
- Add salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the Paneer stuffing on the chapati.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the chapati.
- Spread it and roll it.
- Cut the roll into 2 and serve it with tomato sauce.
Tasty and healthy Paneer roll is ready!
Tips / variations:
- Finely chopped green chillies can be added if preferred.
- You can make the stuffing with other items like veggies, broccoli or mushrooms.
- Blend 2 tablespoons of butter and few garlic cloves in a mixer jar. This mixture can be used as a substitute for mayonnaise.
- It’s best to have it hot and fresh.
- Wheat is rich source of fibre, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Paneer or Cottage cheese are rich In Protein and maintains blood sugar level. It also strengthens our bones and teeth.